Name
    Luke

FS: 1986 BMW 325e

It is with great regret that I put my beloved BMW e30 up for sale. I have owned it for the past 7 years and bought if off the previous owner who had bought it off the original owner. It's a three owner car. So many memories have been made in this car and I am only selling it because I absolutely have to. So please for the sake of my emotional well being, only serious enquiries.

The car itself is a bit of a rare one. It's a 325e which BMW brought out in '86-'87 to try and combat rising fuel prices. The e stands for 'eta' which I believe has some translation to economical. From the dealership it was fitted with almost every option possible. Upgraded houndstooth interior, sport steering wheel, electric windows (no longer work), electric sunroof (still works) and probably my favourite of the list, the famous "M-Tech 1" body kit. This body kit is virtually impossible to find anymore and I bet you would be hard pressed to find another e30 with the original kit still fitted.

Since owning the car I have had it resprayed in 2010 to it's original colour. The previous paint was in bad condition. I have also installed a modest sound system. Exhaust has also been upgraded. Just recently (last month) I took out the old lowered springs and replaced them with coil overs. Note, it currently sits at legal height (so I can sell it. Lower it all you want after the purchase). I have also kept it regularly serviced and replaced any parts as they broke/wore out etc. Selling without RWC

Again, it is with much regret that I am selling my pride and joy. I am open to negotiation, but please don't make this any harder then it needs to be by giving me silly offers. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Message me on 0421 665 761 for any enquiries

PRICE: $5000 ONO

21-365.jpg
    204-365.jpg
    296-365.jpg
    IMG_1076-Edit.jpg
    Attached Images

Name
    Ferdinand
    I like it. Not biased at all.

Best of luck with the sale!

To his AE86... "'Cute', she said... What do you think?"
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferdinandr/

Name
    Lac
    any pics of the interior? Specifically the front?

Name
    Slaptoji
    I like it. Good luck

Name
    breaskKH

FS 1986 BMW 325e

We do tours in Southern Africa with the BMW GS range. Have to get all 13 of our R1200GS back to BMW. But the usual problem of being in South Africa... There is a back order on the parts
    go!

Thread Information